VERSATILITY. ACCURACY. SIMPLICITY.
DRY & LIQUID PACKAGER
Small Footprint. Big Impact.
The touch screen control interface, integrated with an automation controller, makes the ExpressPak a favorite of machine operators. The ExpressPak filler utilizes intermittent motion to vertically form, fill, and seal both mixed and pure liquid products spanning a wide range of viscosities and textures. Our modular design minimizes changeover time and reduces the costs of change parts, making ExpressPak a smart business decision for your bottom line, too.
DRY — Drink mixes, protein supplements, pharmaceutical powders, tablets, candies, and more
LIQUID — Chlorine bleach, epoxy, mustard, catsup, tomato sauce, salsa, cheese, water, cake frosting, peanut butter, and more
SPECIALTY — Custom applications available. Contact Ropak.
- Film Unwind
- Product Delivery System
- Forming & Filling Area
- End Sealing & Pack Cutoff
- Discharge Area
- Control Screen
ExpressPak delivers improved efficiency & reliable dosing.
- Easy to operate – A small footprint, centralized controls, and optimized work load
- Easy to maintain – Few points of maintenance on drive shaft, quick-change knives and dies, accessible controls, watertight cabinets
- Computer-controlled – Automated monitoring and management of product availability, sealing temperatures, film alignment correction
- High precision – Servo control of both doser and pack length for precise sizing and filling
- Speed – Speed in excess of 80 cycles per minute, depending on product
- Easy size changes – Adjust pouch width by positions of sealers and knives, pouch length via the HMI; add lanes with minimal tooling
|Model:||ExpressPak 18||ExpressPak 25|
|Pouch Size Max:||18" x 12.75"||25" x 17.75"|
|Pouch Size Min:||1.5" x 1.5"||2" x 3"|
|Fill Volume Max:||1 gallon||2 gallons|
|Fill Volume Min:||5 grams||15 grams|
|Roll Diameter Max:||22"||22"|
|Weight (approx.):||3,900 lbs.||4,200 lbs|
|Dimensions:||69" x 71" x 144"||77" x 71" x 104" / 114"|
|Supply Voltage:||240 / 480||240 / 480|
|Power Consumption:||85A / 45A||85A / 45A|
|Air Consumption:||100psi / 2.5cfpm||100psi / 2.5cfpm|
MODEL 18 OVERALL DIMENSIONS:
82″ L x 72″ W x 105″ H
2083mm L x 1829mm W x 2657mm H
MODEL 25 OVERALL DIMENSIONS:
82″ L x 79″ W x 105″ H
2083mm L x 2007mm W x 2657mm H
- Connection to/control of product takeaway conveyors
- Hot fill capabilities
- Pressurized or jacketed hopper
- Front and rear film registration
- Discharge batch gate
- Individually monitored side seal die temperatures
- Fill tube blowoff
- Embossing or printing to film during run
- Tear notch, pour spout, or perforation on the pouch
- Clean air or gas purge
We now can retrofit older machines with new parts to match the speed and quality of new machines. To see if your machine is compatible for retrofitting, please contact us.
At Ropak, our focus is on more than just manufacturing quality high-speed equipment. Designing operator safety features into each machine is critical.
With our engineering team, safety is not an afterthought. We build the latest safety technology into the designs to minimize the hazards the moving parts pose to personnel on the floor. Our designers are incorporating safety systems into the automation controllers through networking capabilities. Not only does the use of advanced network technology increase the machine’s responsiveness to a hard stop command, it also reduces the time and cost for building the machines. For our customers, it’s a win–win situation: improved safety features and lower machine costs.